Saturday, May 14, 2011

Request for changes to plans for widening Staring MUST BE IN WRITING

Anyone wanting to request any changes to the plans for widening Staring as related to their individual properties has to request in writing. (still no sure bet of being granted).Below is an example of the type of letter that should be written:

Mr. Alvarez,
Please let this e-mail serve as a means of requesting the relocation of entry to my driveway from the center of the yard to the corner, which is adjacent to Menlo Dr. My home is located at 402 Staring Lane. This would assist in making a left turn traveling South on Staring Lane instead of a U-turn & then a right turn to enter my property. This would indeed reduce the posibility of a dangerous accident, thus increasing safety. I would like to thank you in advance for granting this request. I can be reached at the above e-mail address, my home at 402 Staring Lane, or by phone at 225-773-6932 or 225-766-9439.

Thanks Again,
Dr. Gwynn Shamlin
402 Staring Lane
Baton Rouge, La. 70810

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home